Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Cca graduate design thesis

Cca graduate design thesis

Mar/Thu/2018 | Uncategorized

CCA MFA Design

Cca graduate design thesis

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
California College of the Arts 2010 Graduate Thesis Events

The Resume Is Dead, The Bio Is King. Who am I? How can I help you? How did I get here (i.e. know what I know)? Why can you trust me? What do we share in common? Your bio is the cca graduate lynchpin for expanding your thought leadership and recognition, especially online.

It frames the conversation and sets the i buy please tone. It’s your job to reveal a bit about yourself and how you see the world. Do this well, and people will eagerly want to engage with you further. Here’s the challenge: who taught you how to write your bio? Admittedly, most of us never got a lesson in this essential task. You’re not alone. Even the most skilled communicators get tongue-tied and cca graduate thesis twisted when trying to represent themselves in writing.

We fear the two extremes: obnoxious self-importance or boring earnestness. It gets further complicated when you’re in the midst of a career or business reinvention. You have to reconcile the different twists and turns of your past into a coherent professional storyline. Should I Buy Papers Please! The personal branding industry has only muddied the cca graduate design waters. It’s easy to should papers, feel turned off by the heavy-handed acts of cca graduate design thesis, self-promotion that the various gurus out there say you’re supposed to application essays, do. We’ve been told to carefully construct a persona that will differentiate and trademark our skills into design a unique value proposition. That’s mostly a bunch of buzzword bingo bullshit.

Instead, share more of what you really care about. And then write your bio in service to good animal thesis statements, your reader, not just ego validation. Design Thesis! Imagine that: A compelling reason to tell your story beyond bragging to thesis statements, the world that you’re “kind of design, a big deal.” Embrace the holy-grail of storytelling: tell a story that people can identify with as their own – and the need to persuade, convince, or sell them on anything disappears. With all this in mind, here’s a few key pointers for reinventing your bio as a story: You’re a creative. Having something to say is the ultimate proof. What’s missing from the larger conversation? Speak to that. Essays Bansi! Don’t be afraid to tell the bigger story. We want to know how you see the world.

Show us that you have a unique perspective or fresh vantage point on the things that matter most. Explain the cca graduate design thesis origin for how you came to see the point by point and contrast world in this way. Maybe it was something that happened to you as a kid or early in cca graduate design, your career. Consider your superhero origins. How did you come into these powers?

What set you off on this quest or journey? What’s the riddle or mystery you are still trying to narrative essay about the day i met friend, solve? When you tell the cca graduate design thesis story of who you were meant to be, it becomes an undeniable story. Natural authority is speaking from the place of on sizwe, what you know and have lived. 3. Incorporate External Validators.

Think frugally here. Design Thesis! To paraphrase the artist De La Vega, we spend too much time trying to narrative about the day i met my best friend, convince others, instead of believing in ourselves. Cca Graduate! Nonetheless, if you’re doing something new, different, or innovative – you have to good farm statements, anchor it into cca graduate design thesis the familiar. Help people see that your novel ideas are connected to things they recognize and trust. That might be your notable clients, press, publications, or things you’ve created. Just enough to show people your story is for real. 4. Invite people into a relationship. Application Essays! Now that you’ve established you’ve got something to share, remind people you’re not so different from them. Vulnerability is the thesis new black. Share some guilty pleasures. Describe what you like to essays on sizwe bansi is dead, geek out on.

Reveal a couple things you obsess about as hobbies or interests. This will make you more approachable and cca graduate relatable. You’re human, too. Good Statements! Help people find the cca graduate thesis invisible lines of connection. To revamp your bio, start with these simple storytelling principles and questions above.

In the process, you’ll discover a greater potential to shift how you see yourself and on sizwe bansi is dead how the world sees you. Your story sets the boundaries for everything else that follows. If you’re having trouble being heard, recognized, or understood, it’s probably an issue related to your story and identity. Cca Graduate! The good news? It’s never to late to reinvent your story. Have you updated your bio recently? What do you struggle with?

The Best Creative Career Insights, Delivered Weekly. Narrative The Day My Best! this is a gross generalization. in MEDICINE the CV is totally king. Cca Graduate Design! If you submit a Bio, you will not be looked at. A doctor that doesn#8217;t remember or just didn#8217;t pay attention to the very first sentence of the article #8220;If you’re a designer, entrepreneur, or creative#8230;#8221; Scary#8230; I hope you#8217;re not my doctor. I haven#8217;t cared about my resume in many years. I find having great companies to decorate my resume to upend another company is a waste of narrative essay the day i met friend, time. What matters for me are work that I can proudly say I did it by cca graduate thesis, myself. That#8217;s all that matter for me, not a fancy resume. I Buy Please! #128578; Thanks for input here much appreciated.

So, here#8217;s the thing#8230;What do you do to spice up a resume when asked for one? Hyperlinks, etc? Animoto? Yes, hyperlinks are fine. Make sure if you#8217;re applying to a company through their job board, the resume is standard (without pictures) so the applicant tracking system can read every word on cca graduate your resume. Perfect for me. its like a story of your self, destined for succes. Again make sure your story is plain because CLARITY is also King.

How long should your bio be? And is it a part of your resume, or something you just post on your blog/ LinkedIn? I love it. Finally. Can you + Pinterest? thanksssss. Bio is always a king therefore we found http://www.biotuft.com.

Thanks so much. This was to the point. More articles on Marketing Your Work. How To Write an #8220;About Me#8221; Page That Gets You Hired. An about page doesn#039;t have to be anxiety-inducing. Keep it simple and put your inner-critic aside. Why You Should Treat Your Freelance Portfolio Like a Stock Portfolio. Think like an investor and keep your freelance pipeline filled with blue chip and long-shot clients. How To Break The Mold Reinvent Your Resume. To get great work, you have to get noticed.

A curated collection of resumes and about i met my best friend other self-promo pieces that break the mold and spark genuine interest. The Resume Is Dead, The Bio Is King. Why writing a compelling personal bio is crucial to your career, and tips on how to craft one.

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
Graduate Program in Design at California College of the Arts - Home

Planned Parenthood Essays and Research Papers. Planned Parenthood : What Really Happens Behind Closed Doors? Planned Parenthood , as an . organization, has to be seen in everyone’s eyes that it performs wicked and dishonorable murders because their acts are truly unjust and immoral no matter what aspect is deciphered. Planned Parenthood’s goal, in their point of view, is to preserve women’s rights including the power of their bodies. Since the establishment of the organization, Margaret Sanger wanted the extermination of infants because of her. Abortion , Abortion debate , Birth control 1640 Words | 5 Pages. Planned Parenthood : Who is Right? Mitt Romney vs Barack Obama on cca graduate the Issue of Planed Parenthood Funding It is . Materialism? now 2012 and it is an election year full of design thesis controversial issues that need to be discussed by each candidate. This campaign is should please said to have a “cavalier disregard for facts on both sides,” so much so that “the campaign has become bitter and trivial. Who would you vote for if the election was today? How much do you really know about the controversial issues?

You, the voter, are in charge. Barack Obama , Democratic Party , George W. Bush 911 Words | 3 Pages. Planned Parenthood vs. Cca Graduate? Casey Abortion has always been a very controversial topic since it’s legalization in states like . Colorado, California, and bansi, North Carolina in the late 1960s, and since the design Supreme Court case “Roe v. Should? Wade” came to cca graduate thesis, a decision to allow it. From then on, the number of abortionists have rapidly increased to fulfill the abortion demands of the country, mainly because the 1960s was a time period with sexual revolutions and feminist movements. Sexual intercourse became more socially. Abortion , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Law 1060 Words | 3 Pages. Planned Parenthood Many people believe that Planned Parenthood is just a clinic for abortions, but . in reality it serves a much greater purpose.

For nearly 100 years, Planned Parenthood has worked to improve women’s health and uf honors, safety and to advance the design thesis right and ability of individuals to manage his or her fertility regardless of income, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation or age. They provide several safe contraception methods, reduce the spread of sexually transmitted infections through testing. Birth control , Combined oral contraceptive pill , Family planning 733 Words | 2 Pages. Delivery of Human Service Program. education. Planned Parenthood provides sex education to good animal thesis statements, men, women, and design, teenagers. Planned Parenthood . Materialism Essay Titles? acts as an advocate for cca graduate design, their clients.

Planned Parenthood According to good animal thesis statements, Planned Parenthood (2012), for nearly 100 years, Planned Parenthood has promoted a commonsense approach to women’s health and cca graduate thesis, well-being, based on respect for each individual’s right to make informed, independent decisions about health, sex, and family planning” ( Planned Parenthood ). Planned Parenthood healthcare. Birth control , Health , Health care 600 Words | 3 Pages. Planned Parenthood In today’s society, women, men and teenagers have the option of affordable and confidential healthcare . About The Day I Met Friend? concerning pregnancy and sex education information, so that they can make informed decisions. Planned Parenthood is design a trusted healthcare provider that offers these services and many more. 90 percent of the services that they provide are preventive primary care, they also have abortion clinics. Essay? Many people have conflicting opinions about Planned Parenthood and their goals.

Abortion , Birth control , Family planning 703 Words | 2 Pages. distribution (London). Margaret Sanger opened America’s first family-planning clinic in cca graduate, Brooklyn in 1916, but was closed after 10 days of opening. In 1921, . Margaret Sanger founded the American Birth Control League, which is uf honors application now known as the Planned Parenthood Federation of cca graduate design America (London). In 1938, a judge lifted the federal obscenity ban on materialism birth control but contraceptives still remained illegal in many states. Cca Graduate Design? In 1954, the first human pill trial was held on 50 women in Massachusetts. In 1960. Birth control , Combined oral contraceptive pill , Condom 1802 Words | 6 Pages.

control throughout her career while trying to establish her clinic, all to essay titles, educate women and to help prevent unwanted pregnancies, allowing women to cca graduate, make . wise health decisions for narrative my best friend, them. Margaret Sanger’s clinics remain in existence today, “ Planned Parenthood .” Margaret took a personal experience of what she saw in the care of her patient and dedicated her life’s work to educating patients, helping them to make safe health decisions and safe health practices, not seeking back alley care or help. Birth control , Florence Nightingale , Margaret Sanger 1046 Words | 3 Pages. Rhetorical Analysis of an cca graduate thesis, Argument. to mothers. It is evident the birth control movement wanted to limit the on sizwe is dead procreation of society’s poor people. Both of these were accomplished with . her assistance in design, the invention of the birth control pill and her establishment of Planned Parenthood . (The Pill) Margaret Sanger was persistent in her life long crusade to advocate for birth control. Her speech on this matter was a huge stepping stone in the area of a woman’s right to titles, choose when to have children. Works. Birth control , Childbirth , Combined oral contraceptive pill 655 Words | 3 Pages.

states. In the 1920’s, women were able to cca graduate design thesis, prevent pregnancy, something they have never done before. Women like Sangers, a devoted catholic mother who got . pregnant eighteen times, eleven at should birth and seven miscarriages. She created the cca graduate design first” Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Which she was later imprisoned for. However, this federation opened a new door for women to control their own acts. It wasn’t until the 1965 when the Supreme Court ruled against the Connecticut law disagreeing with used. Abortion , Birth control , Childbirth 1008 Words | 5 Pages. Unprotected Intercourse Among Women Wanting To Avoid Pregnancy: Attitudes, Behaviors, And Beliefs. Women's Health Issues 22.3 (2012): e311-e318. Academic . Search Premier.

Web. 14 Oct. Narrative Essay About The Day My Best? 2012. Mitchell, Elizabeth. The Genius of design Cecile Richards: How Planned Parenthood Confounds The Right. (Cover Story).” Nation 294.13 (2012): 11-17. Academic Search Premier. Animal Statements? Web.

30 Sept. Cca Graduate Thesis? 2012. Rossi, Marco Rosaire. Nonreligious and Pro-Life. Humanist 72.5 (2012): 32-35. Academic Search Premier. Web. 30 Sept. 2012. . Abortion , Abortion debate , Birth control 883 Words | 3 Pages. The Case of bansi is dead Planned Parenthood of cca graduate thesis Southeastern Pennsylvania V. By Point Compare And Contrast Essay? Robert P. Design Thesis? Casey. Alphonso Campbell American Government TH 9:30 Mr.

Scott Covey March 11, 2010 [pic] The Case of Planned Parenthood of . Southeastern Pennsylvania v. Robert P. Casey [pic] [pic] Planned Parenthood v. Essays Bansi? Casey I. Thesis? Introduction and Thesis Statement A. Statement of Case- Planned Parenthood v. Casey is a Supreme Court case in which the constitutionality of several Pennsylvania state regulations regarding abortion were challenged. Essay The Day My Best Friend? B. Cca Graduate Thesis? Thesis Statement-. Abortion , David Souter , Law 1485 Words | 5 Pages. Rhetorical Analysis of the uf honors application Children's Era by Margaret Sanger. never gave up on her quest to empower women with the right to choose motherhood. During the early 1920’s, she advocated for the legalization of birth . Design? control. She founded the first birth control clinic in the United States and what is good animal thesis statements now Planned Parenthood (p.2). Thesis? Sanger believed that no child should be unwanted or born into adverse circumstances and that the use of good animal statements birth control would establish a society of healthy and happy families (p. Thesis? 2).

In 1925, while attending a national birth control. American Birth Control League , Birth control , Childhood 1802 Words | 5 Pages. banned the spreading of contraceptive information. So in March 1914 Sanger published feminist publication called The Woman Rebel using the slogan NO GODS, . NO MASTERS and distributed a pamphlet Family limitation. In this book she introduced planned parenthood , the way how to avoid living in on sizwe, poverty in which promoted woman’s right to have a birth control. Her ambition was to find the perfect contraceptive to cca graduate, relieve the horrible strain of repeated and unwanted pregnancies. After publication she received. Abortion , Baby M , Birth control 1126 Words | 3 Pages.

available in the United States, whereas abortion remained illegal until the U.S. Supreme Court decision Roe v. Wade in 1973. Compare Essay? Sanger's organization, the cca graduate design . American Birth Control League (formed in 1921), joined with other advocacy groups to become the Planned Parenthood Federation of America in 1942. Uf Honors? Since their decriminalization the availability and acceptance of cca graduate thesis contraception, abortion, and information about essay about the day i met, sexuality and design, reproduction (sex education) have fluctuated with the compare influence of political and. Abortion , Birth control , Family planning 913 Words | 3 Pages. Research Bureau. A couple of years later she became President of the Birth Control International Information Center. From 1952 to cca graduate design, 1959 she served as . president for the largest private international family planning organization called International Planned Parenthood Federation. In the early 1960’s Sanger promoted the use of the the day newly available birth control pill. In 1960 approved by the Food and Drug administration the pill was available, a drug that blocks ovulation by releasing synthetic hormones into. Abortion , Birth control , Combined oral contraceptive pill 1496 Words | 4 Pages.

Activism - Activism and Family Planning. Barbara and George Cadbury established a federation in design thesis, five cities across Canada, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Hamilton, Toronto and Ottawa. They arranged for materialism essay titles, these . Cca Graduate Design Thesis? centres to acquire membership in essays on sizwe is dead, the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). The IPPF’s mission was ‘responsible parenthood ’ and population education. (Birth Control 2). As Rebick states, ‘change is like the tide: Every once in a while a huge wave washes over cca graduate design everything, but mostly it is a slow and steady wearing away.’ (Rebick.

Birth control , Family , Family planning 1363 Words | 4 Pages. Planned Parenthood - Argumentative Essay. Argumentative Essay Planned Parenthood Millions of women across America will struggle to materialism titles, receive the cca graduate design thesis medical attention they . Animal? need if the federal government stops funding to Planned Parenthood . Every year 363 million dollars goes into the funding “pot” collectively at Planned Parenthood’s nationwide (Clark 5). Cca Graduate? This money is used predominantly by women; for six in ten women, Planned Parenthood acts as their main source of health care (Clark 4). Many individuals with low incomes depend on these clinics. Abortion , Birth control , Federal government 1247 Words | 4 Pages. To Be or Not To Be: That Is the Moral Question. encouraged so many women to have an abortion, which she now saw as morally incorrect. Many found McCorvey’s new found faith as a way to attract the media. . The lady who longed for should i buy papers, abortion to be legalized was now working to design thesis, overturn Roe v. Wade . Planned Parenthood v. Casey Currently abortions can happen at any time in the pregnancy. Essays? Although 89 percent of abortions in the United States occur in the first trimester, there is still 11 percent that occur in the second and cca graduate design thesis, third trimester. Once women get.

Abortion , Fetus , Intact dilation and extraction 938 Words | 3 Pages. Abortion: the point compare most controversial issues in America. to destroy” became the central belief to a women named Margaret Sanger. She began to expose it in publicity. She would celebrate the virtue of sexual . promiscuity and she would attack any women’s shelter. She then would have gone on to fount Planned Parenthood which still today remains the largest abortion provider in the United States. The government funding was required to remove all religious indoctrination and professional social workers replaced the evangelically-oriented matrons.

The compassion. Abortion , Abortion debate , Abortion law 2545 Words | 7 Pages. Filipino People and cca graduate design thesis, Family Planning. and Dr. Essay? Gregorio Lim (FPAP) in August 4, 1969 through the merging of two separate and cca graduate thesis, dynamic organizations: the Planned . Parenthood Movement of the Philippines (PPMP) and essay titles, the Family Planning Association of the Philippines (FPAP).

Now it has 26 chapters and 8 community health care clinics (CHCC) to 40 provinces in the country. It is also an affiliate of International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), the world's largest voluntary family planning organization. FPOP has a binary organizational. Family planning , Filipino people , Health 1680 Words | 6 Pages. order to provide hurdles to place in the way of cca graduate a women planning on seeking an abortion. The Planned Parenthood of narrative about i met my best friend Pennsylvania . Cca Graduate? filed a lawsuit against the state, claiming that the Pennsylvania Abortion Control Act of the day i met 1982 was a violation of the Supreme Court’s ruling in design, the case of bansi Roe V. Wade. In 1992, the Supreme Court finally released a ruling, after carefully examining the case of Planned Parenthood of Pennsylvania V. Governor Casey. The ruling stated that the majority of the laws passed in. Abortion , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Human rights 1187 Words | 4 Pages. in 1990 hearings of a federal Freedom of Choice Act began. This was in hopes that a national standard for women's rights in legal abortion would be . established.

In 1992, the abortion law in Pennsylvania was challenged in a case called Planned Parenthood v. Casey. The court wanted to balance the rights of women who wanted abortions and the state's interest to protect the cca graduate design health of women, as well as, the life of the child. However, the materialism essay titles U.S. Supreme Court weakened the right to abortion by inflicting. Abortion , Abortion debate , Abortion law 1041 Words | 3 Pages. Jersey, “a man sued the cca graduate design state for failing to stop his girlfriend from having an abortion” (Blustain). In 1992, The U.S Supreme Court stimulated the pro good thesis statements, life . Design? movement, which opened a door to widespread abortion regulations, by the decision of the uf honors application essays Planned Parenthood v. Cca Graduate Thesis? Casey case (Blustain).

Then in 2005, the uf honors essays South Dakota legislators passed the design thesis “informed-consent law, which required doctors to tell their patients ‘that the abortion will terminate the life of essays on sizwe a whole, separate, unique, living human being’”(Blustain). Abortion , Abortion debate , Abortion in the United States 1690 Words | 5 Pages. ,“???????:?????,????????????????????????,????????????,?????????????????????,??????????????????,???????????,????????????????????” Dr. Fred Sye is a Guinean . physician, a former professor of design thesis medicine, and point by point pattern compare, past president of the cca graduate design thesis International Planned Parenthood Foundation. He, too, is a member of the animal farm Global Leaders Council of Reproductive Health. “It seems to have dropped off the radar in recent years when the HIV became uppermost and funding had to be got for HIV, it looks like it… family planning. Demography , Family planning , Health 1208 Words | 3 Pages.

Chapter 10 (with additions) 23. Substantive due process draws on what key word in cca graduate design, the Fourteenth Amendment? Liberty 24. In the majority opinion in . Roe, where did the Court locate the essays right to privacy? Fourteenth Amendment 25. In Planned Parenthood v. Casey, what provision of the cca graduate thesis Pennsylvania statute was ruled an “undue burden” and therefore invalidated? Spousal notification 26. In general, how has the animal farm Supreme Court ruled on the issue of cca graduate design thesis parental consent for titles, minors seeking an cca graduate thesis, abortion. Due process , First Amendment to should i buy, the United States Constitution , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution 825 Words | 4 Pages. century later. Perhaps no other ruling since then has had a greater impact on the lives of American women and their families than Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S.

113 . (1973), according to Hontz, 1998. Twenty five years later, Gloria Feldt, president of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, and Sarah Weddington, the lead lawyer in the Roe case agree that “Without the protections of design thesis Roe, all other legal and civil rights are meaningless. If you can't determine the fate of your body, all other rights pale. Nothing. Abortion , Abortion law , Norma McCorvey 1738 Words | 5 Pages. and her sister were arrested for breaking the Comstock law by providing women with information and fitting women for diaphragms. (Margaret Sanger, 2013) In . Pattern Essay? 1921 Sanger established the American Birth Control League. This was the precursor to Planned Parenthood . In 1923, while she was affiliated with the league, she opened the first legal birth control clinic in the United States. The clinic was named the Birth Control Research Bureau. (Margaret Sanger, 2013) These steps in women’s right led to. Abortion , Birth control , Combined oral contraceptive pill 953 Words | 3 Pages. policy through its power to design, spend money and about the day friend, regulate interstate commerce (McBride, 2008). The Court has established this constitutional law of abortion . Cca Graduate Thesis? through a series of animal farm thesis statements decision, called case law, especially Roe v. Wade, Doe v. Bolton, and Planned Parenthood v. Casey.

States do not have constitutional authority to cca graduate design thesis, prohibit the bansi medical practice of cca graduate design thesis abortion before the fetus is should i buy papers viable; any laws that make abortion criminal before viability would be unconstitutional. Thesis? After viability, that is, when. Abortion , Abortion in the United States , Fetus 1940 Words | 5 Pages. PLANNED PARENTHOOD OF SOUTHEASTERN PENNSYLVANIA v. ROBERT P. CASEY No. Uf Honors Application Essays? 91-744 SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES 505 . U.S. 833 June 29, 1992, Decided * JUSTICE O'CONNOR, JUSTICE KENNEDY, and cca graduate thesis, JUSTICE SOUTER announced the judgment of the Court.

I Liberty finds no refuge in papers, a jurisprudence of doubt. Yet 19 years after our holding that the Constitution protects a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy in its early stages, Roe v. Wade (1973), that definition of liberty is still questioned. Abortion , Fourteenth Amendment to design thesis, the United States Constitution , Planned Parenthood v. Casey 8616 Words | 21 Pages. Secondary Research and Writing Argument Analysis. disagreement about when human life begins. This assumption is not unreasonable. It has been taken for granted at uf honors application the highest levels. Consider, for cca graduate design, example, . the most famous legal opinions concerning abortion, the majority opinions in Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey. Essays Is Dead? Justice Harry Blackmun, writing for the majority in thesis, Roe, said: We need not resolve the difficult question of when life begins.

When those trained in the respective disciplines of medicine, philosophy, and theology are unable to arrive. Abortion , Abortion debate , Abortion in the United States 889 Words | 3 Pages. justify whether it is wrong or right. Everyone is entitled to materialism titles, their own opinion and I think morals have a lot to do with it. The Supreme Court made had . decisions with abortion: Planned Parenthood of cca graduate design thesis Southeaster Pennsylvania v. Casey, Roe v. Wade, and i buy papers please, Webster v. Reproductive Health Services. Planned Parenthood of Southern Pennsylvania v. Casey Roe was when the Supreme Court decided that a women’s consent is necessary before having the procedure done and that she is educated on certain information. Abortion , Abortion debate , Planned Parenthood v. Casey 1692 Words | 4 Pages. Evaluation of cca graduate design Scalia's Dissent on Lawrence V. Texas.

these requirements have been met in Bowers; therefore they overturned Lawrence v. Texas. The court now claims that Planned . Parenthood v. Casey casts some doubt on the ruling of Bowers, but Scalia doesn't believe that is strong enough to meet the first requirement. There are other cases, such as Roe v. Should Papers? Wade, that truly have been eroded. It has been eroded by Planned Parenthood v. Casey, both of which have been eroded by Washington v. Glucksberg. Therefore, according to Scalia, if the courts. Antonin Scalia , Clarence Thomas , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution 1319 Words | 4 Pages. Sample Supreme Court Verdict: Assisted Suicide. hastening her own death emanates directly from the right of people to make their own decisions about matters “involving the most intimate and personal . choices a person may make in cca graduate thesis, a lifetime, choices central to personal dignity and autonomy.” Planned Parenthood v. Casey, 505 U.S.

833. The Supreme Court, in holding that a state cannot constitutionally proscribe abortion in all cases, reaffirmed that the Constitution protects a domain of autonomy in which individuals must be permitted to make decisions. Due process , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Lawrence v. Texas 999 Words | 3 Pages. against important state interests in point compare essay, regulation. The Supreme Court ruled that the Texas statute forbidding abortion except when necessary to save the life . of the mother was unconstitutional.

The decision in this case was later modified by the Planned Parenthood v Casey case in 1992. It upheld the thesis decision on central holding, but it revised the trimester system with the good animal thesis statements point of fetal viability. Cca Graduate Design? It defined fetal viability as the essays bansi is dead states right to override the women’s autonomy. Cca Graduate Design? The Constitutional protection. Abortion , Abortion in the United States , George W. Bush 1611 Words | 4 Pages. The Supreme Court as a Political Entity. moderated, much of the good animal thesis Court sought to overturn a ruling it had made just seventeen years previous, and used Lawrence as the mechanism to do so. In both . the opinion for thesis, the ruling and in dissent, selective precedent is used. Justice Kennedy uses Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992) to support his opinion that the Due Process Clause gives “constitutional protection to personal decisions relating to essay the day, marriage, procreation, contraception, family relationships, child rearing, and education.” Meanwhile, Justice.

Franklin D. Roosevelt , James Madison , Marbury v. Madison 2323 Words | 7 Pages. The Importance of Sex Education in Today's Schools. human relationships. The argument that parents should be the sole educators on sexuality has its limitations as well. The fact is, not all parents are . talking to their children about sex. A nationally representative survey commissioned by cca graduate the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) and by point pattern compare and contrast essay, the Center for Latino Adolescent and Family Health (CLAFH) revealed that 57% of parents either feel only slightly comfortable or uncomfortable talking to their children about sex and sexual health (Parents,. Birth control , Human sexual behavior , Human sexuality 2427 Words | 8 Pages.

Planned Parenthood is the nation’s oldest and largest provider of cca graduate design family planning services. The work of Planned . Parenthood began in New York in 1916 by a nurse named Margaret Sanger. She helped to bring birth control education and narrative essay i met friend, methods to women who were faced with many pregnancies, many children, and cca graduate design, often not enough money. The Atlanta, Georgia affiliate of Planned Parenthood began in 1964. In 1930, a Planned Parenthood affiliate was created in Birmingham, Alabama, the oldest in the Southeast.

Abortion , Birth control , Family planning 435 Words | 2 Pages. A Bill to Ban Emergency Contraceptives in i buy please, the United States of America. refused to fill prescriptions for design thesis, such pills stating various reasons mainly religious beliefs. In February 2004, a Denton, Texas pharmacist refused to fill . Uf Honors Essays? a rape survivor's prescription for emergency contraceptives, citing religious convictions ( Planned ). Some pharmacies have refused to carry the pill. Wal-Mart in cca graduate, the U.S. and Canada is good animal farm thesis statements probably the largest chain that has taken this stand (Tolerance).

Supporters say it undermines the very concept of human rights. Some make it synonymous with euthanasia. Abortion , Birth control , Combined oral contraceptive pill 507 Words | 2 Pages. important and influential person of her time. Back then, women were often mistreated and had many unwanted pregnancies. Lacking effective contraceptives, . these women resorted to unsafe and cheap abortions. Margaret Sanger wanted to help women gain planned parenthood while using safe and legal birth control methods. She also wanted to end government censorship of abortion information. This was because Sanger thought it was unfair how the cca graduate thesis government didn’t want women to have access to abortion information. Abortion , American Birth Control League , Birth control 734 Words | 2 Pages.

but quickly fled to about i met my best friend, England. 1917 Sanger founded the Birth Control Review, a publication favoring contraception as a means of limiting society's birth rate. . 1921 Created the American Birth Control League, which eventually would evolve into the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, the largest abortion provider in the United States. 1921 Sanger established both the Clinical Research Bureau, which was the first legal birth-control clinic in the U.S., and the National Committee on cca graduate design thesis Federal Legislation. Abortion , American Birth Control League , Birth control 437 Words | 2 Pages. to New York, reclaimed her children, and narrative essay about the day i met friend, resumed her birth control fight where she had left off. Ready to mount the second and third phases of her plan, . organization and design thesis, legislation, Sanger founded the National Birth Control League (now the Planned Parenthood Federation of America) and began lecturing across the country and gathering supporters and funds to aid her efforts. Having seen the successful operation of birth control clinics in the Netherlands, Sanger decided she must challenge the law.

American Birth Control League , Birth control , Feminism 3066 Words | 9 Pages. pioneered the birth control movement in the United States at a time when Victorian hypocrisy and oppression through moral standards were at their highest. . Working her way up from a nurse in New York's poor Lower East Side to the head of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Margaret Sanger was unwavering in her dedication to the movement that would eventually result in materialism, lower infant mortality rates and cca graduate design thesis, better living conditions for the impoverished. But, because of the way that her political. American Birth Control League , Anthony Comstock , Birth control 5150 Words | 14 Pages. Pro-Choice Philosophy and Abstinence. federal abstinence-only education provision, the National Coalition Against Censorship and point pattern compare and contrast essay, 35 endorsing organizations, including the National Education . Association, the Sexuality Information and thesis, Education Council of the United States and point by point pattern compare, the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, launched the thesis Campaign Against Abstinence-Only Education. In a joint statement released yesterday, the groups said that they are deeply concerned about publicly funded sexuality education programs that restrict students'. Abstinence-only sex education , Birth control , Condom 440 Words | 2 Pages. 1914. She was arrested for spreading such obscenity and was supposed to be imprisoned, but instead, she fled to Europe for two years (May). When she came . back in 1916, she opened up the first birth control clinic, which would later be called Planned Parenthood . Materialism? She was sent to jail for design, that and she began working with people in should i buy, the medical field to help her appeal to the law.

She spoke to many doctors and advocated for the pill that had already been created in 1956, Enovid (Bringle). The pill had. Birth control , Combined oral contraceptive pill , Griswold v. Connecticut 2625 Words | 9 Pages. ” In most cases they are the teen’s first contact in learning what sex actually is. The fact of the matter is most parents aren’t educated well enough on thesis . the topic themselves and or are just afraid to speak well in depth on it. Based on a Planned Parenthood poll (2010), “Ninety-three percent of parents feel confident about their ability to influence whether or not their child has sex. However, most of point by point pattern those same parents — 64 percent — say their own mothers and fathers did a poor job educating. Birth control , Condom , Family planning 662 Words | 2 Pages.

by Secretary of State, Colby Bainbridge (Imbornoni). Again in 1923 another huge leap for all American women was accomplished; the right to birth control. . Margaret Sanger founded the American Birth Control League, which is known today as the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (Imbornoni). In 1961, after centuries of being the brains behind America’s curtains, women finally made a place for themselves in the public eye (Buchanan). President John F. Kennedy established the President's Commission. Gender , Margaret Sanger , Nineteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution 749 Words | 2 Pages. Pros and Cons of Birth Control an Abortion. prevent pregnancy. In 1916 Margaret Sanger opens America’s first family planning clinic in design thesis, Brooklyn. It was shut down within ten days after it opened . (Gibbs, 2010). 1921 brought about the American Birth Control League which later became Planned Parenthood Federation of America.

In 1938, a judge lifts the federal obscenity ban on birth control, but contraception remains illegal in most states (Gibbs, 2010). Essays? The year 1951 started the research by Margaret Sanger, and Gregory Pincus on the use. Abortion , Birth control , Combined oral contraceptive pill 715 Words | 2 Pages. Centro Rosarino de Estudios Perinatales, CREP (Argentina). Their development has been supported financially by the United Nation Population Fund (UNFPA), . the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), and the International Planned Parenthood Federation. Design? (IPPF) Similar partnerships have been forged to distribute them widely and to support their use. Abortion , Birth control , Gestational age 392 Words | 2 Pages. – September 6, 1966) was an American birth control activist, sex educator, and nurse.

Sanger popularized the term birth control, opened the materialism essay first birth . control clinic in the United States, and design thesis, established organizations that evolved into the Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Sanger's efforts contributed to several judicial cases that helped legalize contraception in the United States. Sanger is a frequent target of criticism by opponents of birth control and has also been criticized for supporting. Abortion , American Birth Control League , Birth control 4766 Words | 13 Pages. Court decisions such as Planned Parenthood v. Casey(1992) have upheld the right of states to animal farm thesis statements, impose waiting periods and parental . notification requirements.

President George Bush imposed a gag rule that prohibited workers in federally funded clinics from even mentioning abortion as an option with their patients. Bill Clinton promptly ended the gag rule in 1993. Cca Graduate Design? Planned Parenthood clinics have become local battlegrounds over the abortion controversy. Since Planned Parenthood prides itself in providing. Abortion , Abortion debate , Human rights 698 Words | 2 Pages. and implied that justices should make wise decisions that are not entirely based on their own beliefs, the original intents of the uf honors application essays framers made generations . ago, or the expectations of the public now. In the case Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania v. Casey, Planned Parenthood was challenging a Pennsylvania law that placed some restrictions on abortion. Many opponents of abortion hoped that the Supreme Court would use the case to strike down the decision made in Roe v. Thesis? Wade, which states. Clarence Thomas , Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Planned Parenthood v. Casey 703 Words | 2 Pages. Precedent and Stare Decisis in essays bansi is dead, Hong Kong: the Case of Transgenders.

based on personal concepts of morality and justice instead of societal concepts of cca graduate design morality and justice (Monaghaun 1988). The justification for precedent and . stare decisis is established well in the case “US supreme Court Planned Parenthood ” case (US supreme Court Case Planned Parenthood v Casey 1992) where the uf honors application Court pointed out that “there is a point beyond which overruling would over tax the country’s beliefs in the Court’s good faith and the legitimacy will fade with the cca graduate design frequency of vascilation…like. Case law , Common law , Judge 533 Words | 2 Pages. The Evolution of Reproductive Rights. controversial that many of the laws and medical advances have gone backwards. The first condoms were developed in 1709. Essay About I Met My Best? They were predominantly made . of cloth, linen, and cca graduate thesis, animal and were frequently used during the animal farm statements 1700’s and early 1800’s ( Planned Parenthood ). A variety of female barrier methods, like sponges, intravaginal plugs, cervical caps, and cca graduate design, diaphragms, were created and patented as well during this time. These were often made from wood, cloth, and other materials (Lawagan). Good Statements? In 1844, vulcanized.

Abortion , Birth control , Griswold v. Connecticut 3837 Words | 10 Pages. Valley Women’s Center. “Abortion Risks” 12. Design? National Library of Medicine. “Abortions” 13. “Nine Reasons Why Abortions Are Legal.” Nov 2004 . Planned Parenthood 25 Jan 2006 14. Physicians for papers please, Reproductive Choice and Health and the Guttmacher Institute. Thesis? An Overview of Abortion in farm thesis, the United States.

June 2005. 12 Feb. 2006. Thesis? 15. Planned Parenthood v. Casey. No. 91-744. Supreme Ct. of the US. 29 June 1992 16. Robinson, B.A., “When Does Human Personhood Begin?”. Essays On Sizwe Is Dead? Ontario Consultants on Religious.

Abortion , Gonzales v. Carhart , Human rights 279 Words | 2 Pages. struggle to earn the amount of money needed to acquire an design, abortion. The decision of Roe v. Wade was questioned in the 1992 Supreme Court case Casey v. By Point And Contrast Essay? . Cca Graduate? Planned Parenthood . Essay The Day I Met? The case involved the 1982 Pennsylvania Abortion Control Act. This act required women to get an informed consent before they could procure an abortion (“ Planned Parenthood ”). Design? This forced a 24 hour waiting period, during this time women were given information concerning abortion the procedure (McBride, “Casey”). The Act also required. Abortion , Abortion debate , Abortion law 3754 Words | 11 Pages. against parental consents were made clearly and cogently in Plan parenthood vs. Danforth (1976).

In 1981 in the case of Bellotti vs. Essays Bansi Is Dead? Baird, the . Supreme Court rules that pregnant minors can petition the cca graduate design court for permission to have an abortion without parental notification. The court has also upheld laws which allow minors to seek a judicial by-pass (Plan parenthood of Kansas City vs. Ashcroft (1983); Hodson vs. Minnesota (1990); Plan parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania vs. Casey (1992). This procedure. Abortion , Abortion debate , Abortion in the United States 4309 Words | 12 Pages. in reducing health complications due to narrative essay about i met, unsafe procedures.

Women who escape death due to cca graduate design thesis, unsafe abortion have a great chance to face health complications . because most procedures endanger their safety and health. According to the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), the by point pattern essay immediate complication from unsafe abortion include severe bleeding, uterine perforation, tearing of the cca graduate cervix, severe damage to the genitals and narrative, abdomen, internal infection of the abdomen and blood poisoning. Moreover. Abortion , Birth control , Guttmacher Institute 555 Words | 2 Pages. Save America, Save Planned Parenthood Chatia Dorsey Bryant amp; Stratton College English 101 Mr. Cockrum December 18, 2012 . Introduction If I told you a rose grew from concrete, would you believe me?

How about cca graduate thesis, if I told you a small building in essays, Brooklyn, New York grew to be a savior to cca graduate design thesis, most of the women in the United States? Please, take me seriously. Roughly 100 years ago, Margaret Sanger opened a very tiny birth control clinic in the ghettos of Brooklyn and it has been blossoming ever since. Abortion , Birth control , Condom 791 Words | 3 Pages. Philosophy 4.26.2012 Doomed Design Although the revolutionary system of planned obsolescence is meant to stimulate demand and sales, its . wasteful modern-day results damage the intellectual progress of the society by misleading consumers, manipulating the population’s view of real modern advancements and the reality of the materialism production process, allowing industrial designers to become progressively unproductive and uneconomical.

Planned obsolescence, present in industrial design, is a policy of deliberately. Design , Factors of production , Industrial design 1782 Words | 6 Pages.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Cca graduate design thesis Essay Writing Service

100 Easy Argumentative Essay Topic Ideas with Research Links and Sample Essays. VirginiaLynne has been a University English instructor for over 20 years. She specializes in helping people write essays faster and easier. Need a great argument topic? Below I give over 100 ideas.

You'll write faster and easier if you pick a topic based on: Knowledge: Picking a topic you already know a lot about can make research faster and easier. Interest: Picking a question you want to know more about can make this paper more interesting. Available Sources: I give links to many sources. Cca Graduate Design Thesis! Check those for should papers please, articles first and if you find some, your work is half done. I also save you time by cca graduate thesis giving you links to materialism essay videos and sample student essays. Check out cca graduate design, my guides for writing papers too.

Good luck! If you get a good grade, be sure to come back and tell me! 1. Essay The Day I Met My Best Friend! Instructions for how to (and how not to) pick a topic. 2. Lists of design thesis, topic ideas (in the materialism essay titles categories of food and health, obesity and dieting, recycling and cca graduate the environment, families and uf honors application essays relationships, and science and technology, with videos and many links to research and student essay examples. 3. Step-by-step instructions for how to design write your essay. Choosing a topic that everyone is titles talking about makes writing an thesis, argument essay easier. Make sure you choose a question that doesn't have an answer people already agree on. Pick a reader that doesn't agree with you, so that you are not preaching to the choir. It also helps if the topic is something everyone has an should i buy, opinion about: this will make it easier to get examples to back up your essay, either from articles or from people you interview. Cca Graduate Design Thesis! Finally, you probably want to about pick a topic that is interesting to you and cca graduate thesis that you care about.

Steer clear of overused topics like abortion, gun control, and the death penalty. Animal Farm! For one thing, your instructor has already read far too many of these essays and is not only probably bored with the topic, but also has already heard everything you might say. Moreover, although those may seem like easy topics, they really aren't, because most people are set in cca graduate thesis, their ways about these issues and it is hard to think of an argument that might change their minds. Is Deforestation Worth it? Do the economic benefits of cutting down forests outweigh the environmental damage? What is Love? What kind of should i buy please, love leads to a lasting relationship? Stay-at-Home Dad: Is it a good idea for a father to raise his children full-time? What causes a man to become a stay-at-home dad and can it work out well for a family? Hunger Hurts: Should Americans think and do more about the thesis hunger faced by people around the point by point and contrast world?

Why are Americans rapidly becoming more obese? Why are Americans rapidly becoming more obese? What can be done to design thesis help children maintain a healthy weight? How can people lose weight and keep it off? Is weight gain caused by genetics, environment, or some other factor? How do naturally thin people stay that way? What is the relationship between food, exercise, and should i buy weight? Are low carbohydrate diets (like the Paleo, Adkins, and South Beach diets) really the best? Do planned-meal diets like Jenny Craig and Nutrisystem really work to design thesis help people keep weight off? Why are Weight Watchers and other calorie-counting diets often considered the best by doctors?

Is controlling weight really a matter of calories in, calories out? What is the best diet for a young adult? Can vegetarian diets be healthy? Why are so many people now choosing to pattern compare and contrast essay go on gluten-free diets? Is sugar really bad for you? Does restricting the size of soft drinks that can be sold really help health? Should schools have vending machines that sell sodas, candy, and other bad snacks?

What can schools do to promote better health in cca graduate, students? Does intermittent fasting really help you to pattern be more fit? How can morbidly obese people lose weight safely? Is the T.V. show The Biggest Loser helpful in motivating people to be healthy? Does the show create negative or positive feelings about morbidly obese people? Does it exploit the contestants?

What causes anorexia? How can it be prevented? How can you help an anorexic friend? Why are more young men becoming anorexic? What is morbid obesity?

How does morbid obesity affect a person's health? What should we do about the cost of healthcare for overweight people? Should there be a greater insurance premium for people who are obese? Is surgery a good method for people to lose weight? Are sugar substitutes helpful for dieting? Is fat really bad for you? Is a low fat diet the best? Research Articles on thesis Obesity and titles Dieting. Here are some professional articles and websites that can help you start. Many of these articles contain links to other sources also. Long Term Weight Loss Maintenance, by Rena R. Wing and Suzanne Phelan, in American Society for Clinical Nutrition (2005).

The National Weight Control Registry. An account of over cca graduate design thesis, 10,000 individuals who have lost significant amounts of weight and kept it off for long periods of time. On Sizwe Bansi Is Dead! Overweight and Obesity. U.S. government reports from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Diet Topic Articles from cca graduate design thesis, Psychology Today . What can we do to help people around the world have clean water to materialism drink? Is hunting good or bad for cca graduate, the environment? Should the horns of wild rhinos be removed to prevent them from being poached? Can we protect wild areas and animals by promoting eco-tourism?

Should the government discourage or regulate oil drilling in essays on sizwe, the gulf of Mexico? What are the thesis dangers of fracking? Does recycling really make a difference? Should all states adopt a deposit on soft drink bottles and cans in order to should papers promote recycling? Should schools require students to bring refillable containers for water and cca graduate design thesis other beverages rather than disposable ones? Should supermarkets charge for plastic bags in order to papers encourage the thesis use of reusable bags?

Should your city (or campus) do more to narrative essay about the day encourage recycling? What causes people to cca graduate litter? What could motivate people to clean up after themselves? What causes earthquakes? What can we do to reduce death or damage from narrative essay about my best, earthquakes? Or how can we better predict them? Does being a vegetarian or vegan help the environment? Can using LED lights make a difference? How can composting help save the thesis environment? What is point by point essay hazardous household waste and why is it important not to throw it in the regular trash?

What is deforestation? How does it happen? Can it be stopped? What is fracking? Is fracking worth the cca graduate design thesis risks? Does fracking hurt drinking water? What is a carbon footprint? How can we change our carbon footprint? What are the dangers for essays on sizwe is dead, people living in cities like Beijing with high pollution? Is nuclear energy really safe? What should be done with nuclear waste?

What is the best way to handle our trash? Are landfills a good idea? Where can we use solar, wind, and other alternative energy sources effectively? What is the best way to encourage alternative energy use? (Government regulations? Incentives? Helping companies that produce these products? Advertising?) The World Bank on Environment: Information and research about environmental issues around the world. The U.S. Design! Environmental Protection Agency: On the science and technology page, find research and information under different topics like water, pesticides, or ecosystems. Discover Magazine: Search the papers please environmental topics page for your topic. U.S.

Government Recycling and cca graduate design thesis Conservation: Statistics and titles information. Should mothers stay home with their children? Do long distance relationships work? How can divorce be prevented? Is divorce something that kids can recover from? Are teenage marriages a good idea? Should teenagers that get pregnant keep their children? How can you get out of the friend zone? How can you know you are in an abusive relationship? Why do people stay in abusive relationships?

What are the effects of domestic violence on children? Who should do the design chores in a family? What are helicopter parents and essays bansi how do they help or harm their children? Is it good to be an only child? Is doing sports together a good thing for design, families?

How have video games impacted family life? Why do some people treat their pets as family members? Is this a good or bad thing? How important are grandparents to children today? How does interracial adoption affect a family? Are large families better for children? How does birth order affect children? Do older people make better parents? Have cell phones and uf honors application essays social media made families closer or not? How should (or shouldn't) you use social media in a dating relationship? How long should people date before they become engaged?

What makes people have a happy, long-lasting marriage? Are the expectations raised by romantic movies damaging to thesis real relationships? Are Beauty Pageants Good for Kids? What is nanotechnology and how has it already changed our lives? How will nanotechnology affect dentistry or medicine?

How can nanotechnology be helpful in point compare and contrast, developing new types of computers, cell phones, or data storage? Does using cell phones make people more or less connected? Do cell phones cause a cancer risk? What should the laws be concerning the design thesis use of good statements, cell phones while driving? Have social media and texting hurt or improved the lives of teenagers? Why are children better at understanding new technology than their parents are? Do violent video games cause people to act out design thesis, violently? Should schools use video games as a teaching tool? Can students study better using digital textbooks than they can by using books, pens, and paper? Will paper and books become obsolete?

What is the difference between reading on a screen and reading a book? Should everyone wear a microchip with their personal information to good animal farm statements avoid identity and credit card theft? Should parents be able to design thesis choose the uf honors essays genetics of their children? Are smart watches going to replace cell phones? What is the next big leap in technology? Which is thesis better, the PC or the Mac? If we can help people live longer through technology, should we? Is there a balance between quantity and quality of life?

How can 3-D printers be used effectively? SciTech Daily: Science and new technology news and research reports. MIT Technology Review: Massachusetts Institute of Technology's website for explaining new technologies. If you want to write a quick and easy argument paper, follow these simple steps: Pick a topic question from the by point pattern and contrast lists above. Decide your answer to the question (this is your beginning thesis). Write down everything you know about the topic. Talk to your friends or family to thesis find out what they know, have heard, or have read recently about the topic (have them give you the source if they know it). Look at some of the research articles or web sites about that topic. Look back at your question and refine your answer. After gathering information, you may want to application essays change it. Write down three or more best reasons for your answer (these are your topic ideas for the body of cca graduate, your essay).

Using those reasons, look at the articles you've read or the ideas you've already written down for some evidence to essay support those reasons (this is the cca graduate design backup evidence for each topic sentence). Uf Honors Application Essays! Write your outline, then follow it to write your paper. Do you have to do research for your paper? 100 Great Psychology Research Paper Topics. by Virginia Kearney 2. Argumentative Essay Topic Ideas and Writing Prompts. 100 Expository Essay Topic Ideas, Writing Tips, and Sample Essays. by Virginia Kearney 22. How to Write a Summary, Analysis, and Response Essay Paper With Examples. by Virginia Kearney 55. 100 Science Topics for Research Papers. by Virginia Kearney 109. How to Write an cca graduate design, Argument Essay Step by Step. by Virginia Kearney 15. This is a great resource.

I've just entered into should please college, and didn't know where to begin writing my first argumentative essay. Thanks so much - voted up :) Do you know or have you written of anything to cca graduate design thesis do with the argumentative essay of should smoking be banned because I have to do essays with research and I need some reliable sites. Virginia Kearney 3 weeks ago from United States. Hi Aashi! I'm glad that younger students are finding my work too. Although I now teach college students, I started my career teaching in uf honors application, your grade for several years. I will have to put together some topics for primary grade students. Until then, you might want to design look at my High School Topics, which have many ideas which are good for your age too. I am in primary school in on sizwe bansi, grade 6 and I want some good topics for cca graduate design thesis, primary students. Good job making this page. I don't know what to do at first.

I was clueless and i buy papers please was browsing for answers but none of them made sense except for this. Thank you very much! I think the ideas are wonderful and are very helpful! I am a Junior in high school and I have to write an argumentative paper. Your insight on cca graduate design how to do so has been extremely helpful. I wanted to thank you for your intelligence on the day my best how to write an argumentative paper. Thanks! This website was very useful for picking out cca graduate design thesis, a topic for essays bansi, my essay. Again, thank you for helping me out!

King of Stuff 8 months ago. Design! I find this website very interesting and helpful. Thank you for materialism titles, making it! Your tips on writing essays is really helping me out. Cca Graduate Design Thesis! Mr. fluffypants 8 months ago.

I love this article. Essay Titles! You have helped me with my school essay. Cca Graduate Thesis! Thank you! letter pile 8 months ago. I LOVE this website. Thank you so much for writing it! It has helped me so much! Virginia Kearney 9 months ago from United States. Hi Nataly! You are welcome to shift the focus of the narrative the day i met friend questions to design whether governments should take action. My questions and topic ideas are just a starting point.

I teach my students that there are a variety of ways to essay about i met solve problems and one of those is by cca graduate design thesis having governments or larger groups take action. However, I want my students to focus more on how they and their audience can personally take responsibility and action, so often my questions are more locally written. In my class, I focus on essay the day my best having my students address a very particular audience in their persuasive essays because effective arguments come from really thinking carefully about the viewpoint of the other person and cca graduate developing points that would persuade that person. In my class, I do allow TedTalks as sources if the student is using other sources as well. However, I don't think all professors do accept that type of source. Most people who do TedTalks have written out essays bansi, their arguments in papers or books, so I'd suggest you research to see if there is an online paper you can cite as well. Design Thesis! I find your lists great and really appreciate the idea of narrative about the day i met my best, providing useful links. Still, I would rather shift the focus of cca graduate design, some questions so that they ask students to materialism essay titles think more globally, from the point of view of the state and the society.

For example, should the state take actions to prevent high rate of divorces, which ones? Are people in developed states responsible for providing water and food to cca graduate thesis the starving people around the globe?, etc. I also wanted to ask you if TedTalks videos are officially recognized as credible resources. Have you ever heard of any cases when professors forbid to use it? Thank you for a good work! Hulya Gulyurt 9 months ago. This helped me so much with my homework, thank you! Great Efforts . Well done. should guns be allowed on essays school campus. Virginia Kearney 13 months ago from United States. This is an interesting topic idea bojoi--and definitely one that would be controversial. I'd love to hear how you would develop your thesis. preetyradd 14 months ago. i think this is cca graduate design cool i got a good grade on materialism essay my essay thanks.

Kanwal asif 14 months ago. Thank u so much God bless u. Virginia Kearney 17 months ago from United States. Glad this will help you three keys! ThreeKeys 17 months ago from Australia. Im about to try out your suggestions in this great article. Im excited to see what the cca graduate design outcome will be in how I take a more pointed or comprehensive approach in a written debate so to speak. Thanks so much!

Thank you it is really helpful. Thank you so much for the topics. Trisha Roberts 3 years ago from Rensselaer, New York. Love the great ideas! Absolutely love the list you shared with us. Thank you so much for this Article! Kalai 3 years ago from Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Sometimes i find that the most easy or obvious topic the hardest to argue about. The less the words the greater the headache. Application Essays! When we prepare for debates, each word has the ability to make or break the thesis case.

Rae Saylor 3 years ago from Australia. What an interesting range of ideas and tips! Massive thanks for writing this, pal! Voted up :) Eiddwen 3 years ago from Wales. Essay The Day I Met My Best Friend! A great hub Victoria ;thanks for sharing and cca graduate design I vote up. Dianna Mendez 3 years ago. On Sizwe Bansi! This is very useful to those who must teach essay writing (and to those who must write them). Design Thesis! I know I will be using this next time I teach English Comp.

Voted up++ ExpectGreatThings 3 years ago from Illinois. Wow! This is a very impressive list and great instructions. I like how you were able to write the questions without giving away your position on each topic. - Ginger. Eric Dierker 3 years ago from application, Spring Valley, CA.

U.S.A. Design! Very interesting. Fun ideas and great food for thought. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages ® is narrative friend a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and cca graduate design advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and point by point and contrast essay others.

Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.

Buy Essay Online -
Cca graduate design thesis Essay Writing Service

essay on the dot Read the topic and sample essay, then study the comments. Click on the highlighted text for comments about academic writing conventions; click on cca graduate design thesis, the notes in the margin for essay my best commentary on cca graduate, the essay. Birth rates are falling in developed countries. There is one simple reason for this - young people nowadays are just too selfish and too self-centred to have children.

And this is particularly true of women. To what extent do you agree with this view? Support your argument with relevant readings and evidence. Countries in the developed world have seen a big shift in attitudes to narrative essay about the day i met my best friend, population growth. Several generations ago, it was generally believed that too many babies were being born, and that societies should try to reduce their populations. Nowadays, however, the concern is the reverse - that birthrates are falling too low and that urgent action is needed to encourage people to cca graduate design, have more children. But what are the causes of this trend? And how much are the attitudes and lifestyles of young people to blame? This essay will consider a number of explanations for the so-called baby crash. My argument will be that to hold young people responsible is neither valid nor helpful.

The best explanation, I believe , is to be found in the condition of increased economic insecurity faced by the young. The birth rate has fallen dramatically in point by point compare essay many parts of the world. To take several examples, in Europe in 1960, the total fertility rate (TFR) was about 2.6 births per cca graduate, female, but in 1996 it had fallen to 1.4 (Chesnais, 1998) . In many Asian countries, similar declines have been experienced. Japan now has a birthrate of only about 1.3, and Hong Kong#039;s has fallen to below 1.0 (Ichimura and Ogawa, 2000) . A TFR of below 2.0 means that a country#039;s population is essays on sizwe is dead, not replaced, and thus there is a net population decline. This ageing of the population has the potential to create serious problems. Fewer children being born means that in the long term, a smaller proportion of the populace will be economically productive, whilst a larger proportion will be old and cca graduate, economically dependent - in the form of pension, health care and other social services. Point Pattern And Contrast? Most experts agree that these greying societies will not be able escape serious social and economic decline in the future (Chesnais, 1998). So what are the causes of this trend and what can be done to stop it? One common approach has been to lay the blame on young people and their supposedly self-centred values. It is design thesis, argued that in developed societies, we now live in a post-materialist age, where individuals do not have to be so concerned about point by point and contrast essay, basic material conditions to survive (McDonald, 2000a). Thus people, especially the young, have become more focussed on the values of self-realisation and the satisfaction of personal preferences, at the expense of cca graduate traditional values like raising a family.

A strong version of this view is put forward by Japanese sociologist, Masahiro Yamada (cited in Ashby, 2000) . He uses the essays is dead, term parasite singles to refer to grown children in their 20s and 30s who have left school and are employed, but remain unmarried and continue live at home with their parents. These young people are spoilt, he says, and interested only in their own pleasure - mainly in the form of shopping. According to Yamada , it is design, this focus on self, more than any other factor, that is responsible for Japan#039;s languishing birth rate (Ashby, 2000). Essay My Best Friend? In other developed countries, there is a similar tendency for the young to cca graduate thesis, remain at home enjoying a single lifestyle - and essay about i met my best friend, a similar tendency for older people to interpret this as selfishness (McDonald, 2000a). But is it reasonable to attribute the baby crash to the pleasure-seeking values of the young? The problem with this view is that whenever young people are surveyed about their attitudes to family, not only do they say they want to have children, they also express preferences for family sizes that are, on average, above the replacement level (McDonald, 2000a). As an example, McDonald quotes an Australian study that found that women aged 20-24 expected to have an average of 2.33 children in their lifetime. Findings like this suggest that the values of the design thesis, young are not at all incompatible with the about the day, idea of having a family.

It seems then that, as young people progress through their twenties and design thesis, thirties, they encounter obstacles along the should, way that prevent them from fulfilling their plans to be parents. Some conservative thinkers believe the main obstacle is the changed role and status of women (eg. Cca Graduate Design? Norton, 2003). According to this view, because young women now have greater educational and career opportunities than in previous generations, they are finding the idea of family and motherhood less attractive. Uf Honors Application Essays? Thus, educated middle class women are delaying marriage and design thesis, childbirth or even rejecting motherhood altogether. Materialism? It is claimed that women#039;s improved status - which may be a good thing in cca graduate design itself - has had the point by point compare essay, unfortunate consequence of threatening population stability.

But there are several problems with this argument. For one, the design thesis, lowest TFRs in Europe are found in Spain and Italy (around 1.2), both more traditional, male-oriented societies, which offer fewer opportunities to should i buy, women. In comparison, Sweden which has been a leading country in advancing the rights of women enjoys a higher TFR (1.6 in design thesis 1996) - even though it is still below replacement. Chesnais (1998: p. 99) refers to this contrast as the feminist paradox and point pattern and contrast, concludes that empowerment of cca graduate design thesis women [actually] ensures against a very low birth rate (my emphasis) . Another problem with trying to link improved education levels for women to low birth rates is by point pattern compare and contrast essay, that fertility in developed countries seems to be declining across all education and class levels. In a recent survey of cca graduate design thesis Australian census data, Birrell (2003) found that, whereas the non-tertiary-educated group was once very fertile, its rate of partnering is now converging towards that of tertiary educated women. We can summarise the good statements, discussion to design, this point as follows: Young people today, in spite of what#039;s said about their values, still express a desire to have children. However, few end up having as many as they say they would like. The improved education and materialism, career opportunities for women does not seem to be the decisive factor in reducing the number of children that a woman has. These conclusions suggest that there must be something else involved.

Many writers are now pointing to a different factor - the economic condition of young people and their growing sense of insecurity. Peter McDonald (2000a) in his article #039;Low fertility in Australia: Evidence, causes and policy responses#039; discusses some of the thesis, things that a couple will consider when they are thinking of having a child. One type of thinking is what McDonald calls Rational Choice Theory, whereby a couple make an assessment of the relative costs and benefits associated with becoming a parent. In traditional societies, there has usually been an economic benefit in should i buy papers please having children because they can be a source of labour to help the family. In developed societies, however, children now constitute an economic cost, and so, it is cca graduate design, argued, the benefits are more of a psychological kind - for example, enjoying the status of being a parent, having baby who will be fun and will grow up to love you, having offspring who will carry on the family name etc. The problem, McDonald suggests, is that for many couples nowadays the economic cost can easily outweigh any perceived psychological benefits. McDonald (2000b) discusses another type of decision-making - Risk Aversion Theory - which he says is materialism essay, also unfavourable to the birth rate.

According to this theory, when we make important decisions in our lives life, if we perceive uncertainty in our environment, we usually err on cca graduate design thesis, the side of safety in by point order to avert risk. Design? McDonald points to a rise in economic uncertainty which he thinks has steered a lot of young people away from life-changing decisions like marriage and parenthood: Jobs are no longer lifetime jobs. There is a strong economic cycle of booms and busts. Point By Point Pattern And Contrast Essay? Geographic mobility may be required for employment purposes (McDonald, 2000: p.15). Birrell (2003) focuses on increased economic uncertainty for men. Referring to the situation in Australia, he discusses men#039;s reluctance to form families in terms of perceived costs and risks: Many men are poor - in 2001, 42 per thesis, cent of men aged 25-44 earnt less than $32,000 a year. Please? Only two-thirds of men in this age group were in full-time work. Design Thesis? Young men considering marriage could hardly be unaware of the risks of marital breakdown or the long-term costs, especially when children are involved (Birrell, 2003: p.12). And Yuji Genda (2000) in Japan, responding to materialism essay titles, Yamada#039;s analysis of parasite singles, argues that the failure of young Japanese to leave home and start families is not due to self-indulgence, but is an understandable response to increasingly difficult economic circumstances.

Genda (2000) notes that it is the young who have had to bear the brunt of the decade long restructuring of the Japanese economy, with youth unemployment hovering around 10% and a marked reduction in secure full-time jobs for the young. Young people around the world seem to have an design increasing perception of economic uncertainty and contemplate something their parents would have found impossible - a decline in living standards over their lifetime. According to a 1990 American survey, two thirds of respondents in the 18-29 age group thought it would be more difficult for their generation to live as comfortably as previous generations (cited in materialism Newman, 2000: p.505). Furthermore, around 70% believed they would have difficulty purchasing a house, and design, around 50% were worried about their future. Findings like these suggest that the and contrast essay, younger generation may be reluctant to design, have children, not because they have more exciting things to do, but because they have doubts about their capacity to provide as parents. If we accept that economics has played a significant role in young people choosing to have fewer babies, then the key to reversing this trend is for governments to take action to point compare and contrast essay, remove this sense of insecurity. Design? A number of policy approaches have been suggested. Some writers have focussed on the need for better welfare provisions for families - like paid parental leave, family allowances, access to child care, etc (Chesnais, 1998).

Others have called for more radical economic reforms that would increase job security and raise the living standards of the young (McDonald, 2000b). It is point by point and contrast essay, hard to know what remedies are needed. What seems clear, however, is that young people are most unlikely to reproduce simply because their elders have told them that it is selfish to do otherwise. Castigating the young will not have the effect of making them willing parents; instead it is likely to just make them increasingly resentful children. Ashby, J. (2000). Parasite singles: Problem or victims? The Japan Times.

7/04/02. Birrell, B. (2003). Fertility crisis: why you can#039;t blame the cca graduate, blokes. Narrative Essay About The Day I Met Friend? The Age 17/01/03 p. 14. Chesnais, J-C. (1998). Below-replacement fertility in the European Union: Facts and Policies, 1960-1997. Review of Population and Social Policy, No 7, pp. 83-101. Genda, Y. (2000). A debate on Japan#039;s Dependent Singles, Japan Echo, June, 2000, pp.

47-56. Ichimura, S. and N. Ogawa (2000). Policies to meet the challenge of an aging society with declining fertility: Japan and other East Asian countries. Paper presented at the 2000 Annual Meeting of the Population Association of America, Los Angeles, USA. McDonald, P. Cca Graduate? (2000a). Low fertility in Australia: Evidence, causes and the day friend, policy responses. People and Place, No 8:2. Design? pp 6-21. McDonald, P. (2000b).

The toolbox of public policies to impact on fertility - a global view. Paper prepared for uf honors the Annual Seminar 2000 of the European Observatory on Family Matters, Low Fertility, families and Public Policies, Sevilla (Spain), 15-16 September 2000. Norton, A. (2003). Cca Graduate Thesis? Student debt: A HECS on fertility? Issue Analysis No 3. Melbourne: Centre for Independent Studies. Newman, D. (2000).

Sociology: Exploring the architecture of everyday life. California: Pine Forge. Notice what the question is asking students to do - in this case saying how much they agree with the #039;view#039; in the topic. What do you think? Is this a reasonable explanation for the declining birthrate? Hint: always spend some time looking over and thinking about an essay topic before you start your planning and reading for animal farm it. Cca Graduate Thesis? As part of this thinking, you should give some thought to what your position (argument) could be. Notice how in the introduction, this student writer: introduces the topic area in a general way (ie. declining birthrates) introduces the main issue to be covered in the essay (ie. why this is happening). Hint: there are many different ways you can begin an essay - if you are stuck, try beginning with i) and good statements, ii). In the last part of the cca graduate thesis, introduction, the student introduces his argument.

Notice how he disagrees with the explanation in the topic, and then offers an thesis alternative explanation. Hint: in the introduction it is cca graduate design thesis, always a good idea to uf honors, state what you intend to argue. In this paragraph, the student considers the first part of the topic - that birth rates have fallen. This is cca graduate design, presented as background information. Notice how the student begins the paragraph with a claim (that the birth rate has fallen dramatically in many parts of the world) and then supports this with relevant evidence (statistics from narrative essay about Europe and Asia).

Hint: in your writing be aware when you are making claims - be aware also of the need to cca graduate thesis, support them with some evidence. After giving some background in paragraph 2, the student reminds the uf honors, reader what the main issue is cca graduate design, - why birthrates have declined? Notice also that the student has seen the materialism essay, issue as a #039;problem#039; - and asks What can be done about it? Hint: always be aware what the main issue is you are addressing in your work. This paragraph mainly summarises the ideas of those who think young people are to blame for declining birthrates. Notice how in the first part of the paragraph, these ideas are discussed in cca graduate thesis a general way.

In the second part, the student focuses on essays bansi, the ideas of a single writer (Yamada) as a specific example of this view. Hint: always try to find opportunities in cca graduate design thesis your work to engage with the ideas of individual writers. The previous paragraph was concerned with summarising some ideas. Notice how in this new paragraph, the student provides a critique of these ideas. (Recall the student#039;s argument in the introduction: . to hold young people responsible is neither valid nor helpful). Notice too that the student provides some supporting evidence for this critique - mainly from the work of McDonald. Hint: it is essays on sizwe bansi is dead, quite OK to criticise the ideas of design other writers - in fact many essay topics will specifically ask you to do this. But if you are going to be critical, you need to provide good reasons for your critique. Recall that the topic suggested that young people were to blame for declining birthrates - and point by point compare and contrast essay, then went on cca graduate, to single out women.

In this paragraph, the student takes up this gender issue. Hint: aim to structure your essays so that all issues in materialism titles the topic are covered - and in some logical sequence. In this paragraph the student seeks to dismiss the view that young women are to blame. Design Thesis? (There are several problems with this argument).Notice that the student then goes on should i buy papers, to explain these problems (For one. ; Another problem is that . ). Hint: the cca graduate, providing of a well-organised critique is something your lecturers will value highly in your work. Recall the second part of the student#039;s argument stated in the introduction: The best explanation is to be found in the condition of narrative about the day my best increased economic insecurity faced by the young. Cca Graduate Thesis? The student now elaborates on this part of the argument.

Hint: remember that the should, argument is the key to any essay you write. In the body of your essay, you need to be sure that your argument comes through clearly. Providing evidence for the argument. The student is arguing that economic insecurity experienced by young people is the main reason why the birthrate is in cca graduate thesis decline. Narrative Essay I Met Friend? Notice how in design thesis the rest of the essay, he seeks to support this argument with various forms of evidence. The student presents a range of evidence: several theories discussed by McDonald some research by uf honors essays Birrell comments by Genda results of a US survey. Hint: it is design, important to have an argument in your essay.

But it is equally important to provide support for what you are arguing. Good Animal Farm? Your essays will be judged mainly on cca graduate thesis, your ability to do these two things. There are a number of things happening in the conclusion. In the first sentence, the student restates his argument - if we accept that. . He then goes on to discuss what could be done to deal with the papers, problem. In broad terms this is a discussion of the implications of the students#039; argument. Notice also how the student mentions the negative implications of the blaming approach. Hint: a conclusion that only restates the cca graduate design, argument can be a bit uninteresting. You might also like to consider the essays is dead, implications of your argument - but you should do this briefly. Cca Graduate Design? Think: I have argued for this position - so what might follow on from this.

You may have noticed that this essay is essay the day i met, quite tightly structured. Its paragraph structure can be set out design thesis thus: Introduction Background to issue Explanation point 1 - summary student#039;s critique Explanation point 2 - summary student#039;s critique Student#039;s alternative explanation - Evidence 1 - Evidence 2 - Evidence 3 Conclusion. Hint: always try to map out a structure for your essay. Do this before you do too much writing. You may have noticed that the essay is essays, free of spelling, typographical and grammatical errors. Hint: always read your work very carefully before you submit it. Avoid doing your editing on the screen. Always print out and edit from a hard copy.

Note in the references section, you need to list all the texts you have referred to (cited) in the essay - not all the texts you have read, as some students mistakenly believe. Notice that the sample essay refers to a total of nine texts. This is a good number, and indicates that the student has done a fair amount of reading. Hint: try to include a reference to cca graduate design, most of the application essays, texts that you read for an essay - so that you can build up a reasonable list of references. Of course, all references have to be relevant to your argument. Notice how the student uses I in his essay: The best explanation, I believe, is.

And in the previous sentence, another first person pronoun is cca graduate design, used: My argument is that . Some students have the impression that they are not allowed to use these words in their written work. But in fact they can often be found in academic writing. In general, the animal farm statements, best place to cca graduate, use them is in the introduction - when you are presenting your argument. But if you are concerned that it is uf honors application essays, not OK to use I, you can use other expressions - which avoid self-reference, but which mean much the cca graduate design thesis, same thing, e.g. This essay will argue that . Remember though, that the narrative i met friend, really important issue is not the words you use to thesis, present your argument - but that your essay actually has a clear argument. Try to keep your paragraphs a reasonable length. (Most paragraphs in this essay are around 7-8 sentences long.) Citations are used to indicate the source of the materialism essay, ideas you have used in your essay. Note that there are two main citation systems: the author-date system (also known as Harvard); the footnote system (also known as Oxford). In this essay, the author-date system has been used. (Always check which system is required in each of your subjects.) Citation 2 (Ichimura and Ogawa, 2000) Citations can be set out in a number of ways.

One method is to present some information and then provide the citation immediately after it to indicate the cca graduate design thesis, source. These are known as #039;information-prominent#039; citations eg: Japan now has a birthrate of only about 1.3, and Hong Kong#039;s has fallen to below 1.0 (Ichimura and materialism essay, Ogawa, 2000). Other formats are considered further on. Citation 3 Masahiro Yamada (cited in Ashby, 2000) This citation means that the student is dealing with the ideas of Yamada, but actually read about them in cca graduate design thesis Ashby#039;s text.

Whilst you should make an effort to read ideas in their original form, this is should i buy papers please, not always possible. Design? In such cases, use the #039;cited in#039; format. When you are summarising the ideas of a writer, you need to use reporting expressions like the ones used here: He [Yamada] uses the term . According to Yamada. You use these to distance yourself from certain language. eg. when you are using an informal expression, or a term used by others that you don#039;t necessarily agree with. In this paragraph, the the day friend, student wants to reject the view in the topic - that young people#039;s selfishness is to blame for the declining birthrate.

Notice how he does this in a careful way, by using expressions like: Findings like this suggest that . It seems then that . Being careful about the way you express your claims is a distinctive feature of academic style. When you quote an author (like Chesnais here) you need to design thesis, use quotation marks, and pattern compare and contrast, indicate the cca graduate thesis, exact page number in the citation. Sometimes you may need to change the wording of the quote slightly so that it fits into your sentence. If you need to add/change any words, use [ ]; if you need to delete words, use . (Whilst it is OK to change the wording of point by point essay a quote, you must never change its sense.) Use italics when you want to emphasise a word. (When you do this in a quote, you need to indicate that it is your emphasis.) It#039;s OK to thesis, use dot points in uf honors application essays an essay (or numbered points here), but use them very sparingly. Citation 4 Peter McDonald (2000a) . discusses. Notice how in some citations the author can be part of the sentence: Peter McDonald (2000a) . discusses some of the things etc.

This is known as an #039;author-prominent#039; citation and is very common in academic writing. Notice the use of cca graduate design thesis reporting verbs in this citation type (discusses). Use #039;inverted commas#039; for the title of an article. Use italics for the title of application a book. Notice some of the other reporting expressions used in cca graduate design thesis the student#039;s summary of Peter McDonald#039;s ideas: . what McDonald calls. . Application Essays? McDonald points to . . which he thinks. It#039;s very important to make it clear to your reader when one paragraph ends and a new one begins. In this paragraph (#9), there is cca graduate design, some potential for uf honors application essays confusion.

Notice how the student has used indenting to make this clear. Quotes of more than one sentence in thesis length should be separated from the main text. Notice how these are indented and are in a slightly smaller font. Application Essays? Again you should indicate the page number. You only have to provide a separate list of references when you use the author-date system. Entries should be set out in alphabetical order. Each entry should generally be set out in the following order and format: Author family name, Initial. (date). Title. Cca Graduate Design Thesis? Place: Publisher. It is becoming increasingly common for students to refer to sources from the world wide web in their essays. In addition to providing author and title of site, you need to include: the URL for the site when you accessed the site.

Although web references can be very useful, you obviously need to exercise some caution - there is a lot of junk around. Check all sites carefully to be sure the application, information provided has credibility (.edu and .org sites are generally the more reliable). Problems? Questions? Comments?

Please provide us feedback.